|Contact me at:|
Articles on Culture Witness
- On Roger Scruton: Can well-cultured atheists save our civilization?, LifeSiteNews, September 8, 2016
- $104 million lawsuit against Christian activist threatens to chill free speech in Canada, Mercatornet, August 23, 2016
- State University Posts ‘Conservatives Need Not Apply’ Pledge For Potential Hires, The Federalist, August 17, 2016
- Romance porn: More women are addicted than you think, Crisis Magazine, July 21, 2016.
- How bad will it get? Bracing for religious persecution in the West, LifeSiteNews, July 13, 2016.
- Facebook's conformity campaign, LifeSite News, June 30, 2015.
- Bigots and haters? Using conformity to normalize same-sex ‘marriage’, LifeSiteNews, June 25, 2015
- Same-sex "Marriage" and the Persecution of Christians in Canada, Crisis Magazine, May 28, 2015.
- Get ready for a long Good Friday: It’s only going to get tougher for Canadian Christians, LifeSite News, Apr. 7, 2015
- Apple and Facebook are putting their eggs in the wrong basket, MercatorNet, Oct. 19, 2014,
- Babies have become just another product to buy...and discard, LifeSiteNews, Aug. 6, 2014
- Ethics should colour doctor's decisions, Hamilton Spectator, Aug. 5, 2014
- Ontario conscience debate is about forcing out Catholic doctors, LifeSiteNews, Jul. 25, 2014
- Canada: No Religious Liberty for Doctors, FrontPage Magazine, Jul. 16, 2014
- Are we willing to make doctors into mere robots?, LifeSiteNews, Jul. 15, 2014
- Is the Ontario College of Physicians trying to clamp down on doctors’ freedom of conscience? LifeSiteNews, Jun. 12, 2014
- Canada on Verge of Banning Christians from Professional Life, FrontPage Magazine, May 30, 2014, reprinted in News Weekly, Jun. 21, 2014.
- Justin Trudeau's Warning to Canada, LifeSiteNews, May 22, 2014.
- Robert George: The consequences of silence about Christian persecution…CatholicismUSA, May 21, 2014.
- It’s true, denying IVF to gay men is unfair discrimination, MercatorNet, May 8, 2014.
- Barred: Christian lawyers are the new racists, MercatorNet, May 2, 2014. Reprinted by The Catholic Beat and CatholicismUSA.
- Is having three kids really that tough? MercatorNet, Nov. 8, 2013.
- Seriously, is this mommy business really worth it? MercatorNet, 2013. Reprinted by LifeSiteNews, REAL Women of Canada, and CatholicismUSA.
- Are we sleepwalking through the great infanticide? MercatorNet, 2011.
- The bride who was groomed for a career, MercatorNet, 2011.
- Career choice: spouse first, MercatorNet, 2009.
- A creation myth for the 21st century, MercatorNet, 2009.
- Check your ethics, Ottawa Citizen, 2008.
- New-look Inquisitions want to call doctors in for a little chat, MercatorNet, 2008.
- A new oath for doctors: the customer is always right, MercatorNet, 2008.
Interviews, Talks and Guest Posts
- The Night of the Long Knives and Today's Socialism, Steel on Steel News Radio with John Loeffler, June 2014.
- Lea Singh, Ivy League Mom, Home Renaissance Foundation, September 2013.
- 9 Reasons Why Working Mothers Have It Easier In Canada, Working Moms Break, September 2013.
- Nothing More Beautiful presentation for the Archdiocese of Edmonton, AB, 2008.
Papers and Essays
- Lea Sevcik, The role of the Czechoslovak Radio in the first week of Soviet occupation, from August 21 to August 27, 1968, The Concord Review, Volume 7, Issue 2, 1996 (received the Ralph Waldo Emerson Prize 1998)